Home

oh my f*cking god.. -SC- and -ASC- problems

BacMeth

WOW!

this forum is turning into a flaming war

ok some things i just wanted to say:

this game is called game because its a GAME

some ppl might want to just play it whil others might want to have some more rpg based experiences

its true that, on a FFA server everything should be allowed

you can only set up rules on a server if its yours...

if you wanna do so.. then give the server a name

like "Yoda's Saber only No forces Server"

if a server is called like that then everybody knows that only sabers and no forces are allowed

if you wanna do a duel on a ffa map then call it something like

"FFA saber DUEL"

all ffa servers that arent called like that dont have any special rules...

if you bow in such servers and get killed then there's no point in saying the one who killed you is cheap

but if someone uses drain in a "no forces server" then you might call a vote to kick him

some ppl just want to play the game... thats fine for me...

i wont stop em

others want to do it the rpg way (like i do)

with honour and stuff like that...

how bout this: we create 2 codes... a dark and a light side codes

the community decides how they're supposed to be

all servers that have alignment rules should have the "RPG" somewhere in it's names

all other servers are FFA... FREE FOR ALL servers

ppl that play on those can do whatever they want

so rpg people can stick with other rpg ppl

and those that just want to play the game can stick with the same guys...

i think this would be the best solution , wouldn't it?

Originally posted by IBFukn

He said "game" three times in one sentence. :D

yeah i said game several times to make sure everyone understands that this games are called games because they make ppl happy when playing it because game means fun but then again lots of ppl are only telling off each other because they play the games in a way that ...

blah blah blah

(sorry, was bored :D )

- Bac :jawa Meth

It's the "wanna have fun" code (Light and Dark) and the "wanna ruin everyone's fun, just cuz I wanna see what happens, and I think that I'm the best and if are against me you're wrong" code...

You have it a$$-backwards. It's the "I want to force everyone else to play by my rules, because it sucks for someone to enter a server where 10 losers are patiently lining up for duels and will cry if you try to attack them instead of just PLAYING THE GAME and trying to duel when there are none going on" code and the "we won't stand for your BS enforcements on what we are supposed to do in a FREE-FOR-ALL game, not to mention we just like making fun of you" code.

"I want to force everyone else to play by my rules, because it sucks for someone to enter a server where 10 losers are patiently lining up for duels and will cry if you try to attack them instead of just PLAYING THE GAME and trying to duel when there are none going on"

lol! "codes suck"

Archived