Home

Fun with Stormtroopers

ForcePoweredJR

My favorite way to kill stormtroopers is to pull their weapon away, then use push to ram them into a whole bunch of walls.

But a cool way to kill Reborns is in the Doomgiver's shield array there are some deactivated R5 droids ahere you face off with a Reborn. What I did was try to knock the Reborn off of his feet but instead one of the R5s got pulled towards me. It hit the Reborns head and killed him instantly. That was so F*@#ing funny I just sat there laughing for five minutes.

Man I wish the movies were this cool.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A great way to kill a reborn is to use force speed and time it so as they jump sideways you swing your lightsaber and take off their head. It's great watchining them fly through the air as their head lies at your feet.

It isnt realy killing someone and its not a stormtrooper but in the bespin city when you have to jump off platforms when a gust of wind to get you to hte next platform theres a guy on one of the platforms when i force push he fell of the platform because of the wind he will go up and down it was hully as hell

I was on the ship, and I opened the hanger door to flush out all the stormtroopers into space. It was fun to watch them, but one of them somehow landed outside the hanger door (this is in outerspace mind you), and he didn't die. So, I went to the turrent gun that you could use to destroy tie fighters, and well, I shot him good. I know it doesn't sound that funny, but imagine a stormtrooper actually being able to live in outerspace. I'm sure the empire would of loved having a whole bunch of them, because it would save on having to make tie fighters.

• 3 weeks later...

my fav (for those dumbass reborns as well) is FORCE GRIP em and really quickly look up while still gripping them

then as soon as they are right above you FORCE PUSH, they go flying up and then fall down screaming

muhaha

as for the reborn they do the same, but u have to be quick with them so they cant push you and negate the grip

after a bit of practice i can do it every time

haha

and if im in the mood i'll aim and let loose a SABER THROW

if model dismemberment is on and you get em

they fall down in 2 pieces

haha

so

much

fun

Archived