Home

Superman skin updated

Lovett

Hi there

Well thanx for the comments on the last screenshot of my skin

Now this version i have darkened the textures added bump mapping so you can clearly see the chest muscles.

Comments are welcome

This screenshot obi 1 killed me as you can clearly see but the skin on superman looks good, i hope,

superman%20skin%202.jpg

Regards

Tony.L

Originally posted by Lovett

Hi there

Well thanx for the comments on the last screenshot of my skin

Now this version i have darkened the textures added bump mapping so you can clearly see the chest muscles.

Comments are welcome

This screenshot obi 1 killed me as you can clearly see but the skin on superman looks good, i hope,

superman%20skin%202.jpg

Regards

Tony.L

Looks great, nice attention to detail. could you post it. I like the obi 1 skin as well Is that skin available to download ?

I think you did a great job. But I would personally suggest making him a tad bit darker. The colors are so bright that old Supernits will be spotted a mile a way. I guess that might be your destiny though if you choose to wear tights :)

Is it possible to add a cape? I assume that is a model thing and there isn't one yet.

This is my 2¢

First let me say that the skin is lookin' good so far, but.........

1: The skin, judging from the pic, seems a tab bit blurry. The colors are good but a lil too bright and too.....saturated.

2: The hair has waay too much blue-ish hi-lights. Also the face seems to be missing something (muscle tone?). It's almost as if he has the appearance of a "Ken" doll (Maybe because of the angle I'm seeing this and my perspective as well)

3: I agree with "powerfuljedi". Tone down the colors (Brightness/Saturation/Light-ness)

Anyway thats my 2¢

Keep in mind these are entirely my oppinions, nothing more, nothing less.

Keep up the good work.

~Orbital

Hi there

Well great comments there

i have done what alot of people have suggested i toned down the skin and made it darker.

when raven release there long awaited program i am gonna design a cape for him.

I'll keep ya posted

Archived