Home

I am looking for a great clan

Guest Finalnight

Guest Finalnight

I am looking for a good clan, extensively played JK and MotS. Been playing JKII since it came out.

Resume:

JKII since 1998

MotS since release

Ran a TFC division for a year

Cable Connection

Good Personality

All I ask for:

A "low demand" schedule (no 5 practices a week)

A moderate level of competetiveness (I don't like crazy addicts)

Clan w/ message boards site, dedicated server is preferable

An understanding that "real" life comes first, can't be knocking aside friends and family

Relaxed yet considerate attitude

Good Communication and a clear command structure

What I can contribute:

Leadership skills

Management Skills

People Skills

JKII skillz ;)

Thanks

We are looking for a few good men...and women!

Picking a team (I really don't like the term clan) is not something to take lightly. I was the founder of an old JK1 clan back in 97 and it lasted for about 2 years. People became petty and online games were flooded with hackers, cheaters, coggers, etc. which took the fun out of our online play. I decided to disolve the clan and take down the website and did so. With the release of JK2 I have a renewed sense of confidence that we can have a great thing here. I searchced for a group that has rules but not ones that would stifle your online gaming experience but yet apply some moral and ethical standards to the online gaming experience. Because we are such a large organization we can game with eachother on any given night for hours on end and get abolutely fantastic gameplay and learn something new almost every time! The good thing is that we scarcely ever have to put up with those "types" that take joy from disrupting games and generally wreaking havoc. One of ourprimary beliefs is "Life first, gaming second". If something "comes up" and you can't make a practice...we understand. Our clan may not be for everyone but if you want a higher quality gaming experience and would like to become a member of this close nit family of gamers...I suggest that you follow this link and find out more. I'm recruiting for our JK2 division but we also have divisions for "Ghost Recon, Mech Warrior, Tribes2, etc. Come check us out. We are looking for individuals with all skill sets.....from Saber, Force, Saber+Force, Guns+Force, etc. We will be competing in ladders and tournaments of all types. Rest assured that YOU do have a place among our ranks!

http://iron-brigade.homeip.net/main.asp

Sith Incarnite IRON

IRON BRIGADE

JK2 Division - Recruiting Officer

IRON_Recruiting@comcast.net

Wow I'm like a year late, but my clan fits all the requirements cept dedicated server which we're probably getting a dedicated t1..anyways, err my zone name is _FF_PRoDigY, you're probably already in a clan now, but oh well I thought I'd give you the oppurtunity, odd post I know, just talk to me if you're free..l8r

WTF are you talking about????

You NEED 5+ praccys a week to keep the skill level up

If you dont have the time for THAT , then just give up noe.

You think Luke just worked out 1 or 2 times a weekj? That dude was dedicated, and so should you be.

I hope you are not a meber of the clan I join....

Rob, I feel sorry for you if you have to play five times a week, just to be able to keep up with teh rest of the players online. I myself play about once every two or so weeks and I come out on top, or close to it. It does not take much to become good at these games....

-Your Masta

Archived