Home

Fight in the Valley of The Jedi

dan123

If you ever wanted to spawn npcs in the Valley of the Jedi map but couldn't get passed that stupid cutsence heres how. Load map Valley in the console. Put in devmapall to turn on cheats. Type in cam_disable to disable the camara. And type in npc kill all to kill Kyle and Morgan. This works in all maps to. Have a Fun.

the timer stops when u type in npc kill all, i just got back form playing in the valley for atleast 30 minutes....as long as u do what he said " type com_disable and npc kill all" and it will work fine.....there u can spawn anybody and have lots of fun, so i repeat there is no timer once u kill morgan and kyle...u can even watch part of the scene if u want.....thanks alot dan...gonna have alot of fun with this now.....

fox the stream still runs in the middle yes..but its a rather small map compared to all the others so when u kill all the npcs and spawn a couple it shouldnt be that laggy for you to fight in.....great map though can have alot of fun in an open area like this, i believe we all owe dan a thanks you....:)

Heh, I was messing around in it last night. I forgot the command for killing all npcs and I just griped Morgan once, let him go and he disapeared after he got down talking and the map stayed. So apparently you dont have to kill anyone, just interupt Morgan with a griparoo.

Archived