Home

I keep getting caught!!!!

bobosamson89

In level 16(Cairn Bay), I defeated the Shadow Troopers:P, then I've gone in the passage way in the hole in the wall, and I've gone up the elevator, but everytime I go over to shut the reactor off, I get caught! I don't know how to shut off the reactor without being captured by the remnant forces! Please help...

The way I did it was after going up the elevator, turn left and keep going until you see an opening on your left that you can force jump across to. Crouch to go inside and stay crouched to stay out of sight of the officer who is near the alarm. hit the button in front of you to turn the power off, go back out the opening, jump down and then back up the elevator. The generators should now be off so force speed through. I hope this is the place you're asking about. hope this helps

You may have to Mindtrick the Officer. If you hear an Officer say "Is someone there?", or something similar, you better locate him in a hurry and Mindtrick him. I did what George did, and made sure to stay behind the pipes. I did have to Mindtrick the Officer after flipping the switch, but it wasn't too bad.

I know where you guys are at now... but I'm at the alittle further ahead where there's that room with a bunch of officers and 2 troopers... I've gotten to where you can turn off the lights, but i don't know where to go from there. Anyhelp on what to do to kill the officer behind the glass with the alarm would help.

Archived