Home

compelte newbie question.. sorry

eroc61

in the first level after you kill all the storm troopers and you go back into the base, and you kill that person and get a supply key. How the hell do you get up that elevator there??? My key doesn't work. How do you activate the elevator????

THanks for any help,

a new guy

First of all, there are two types of keys.

A Supply Key will open certain crates. You can tell which ones they are because they all look the same and have a red keypad looking thing on one side.

A Security Key will let you into locked doors. These doors look like they have a little port on the wall next to the door.

Second, the first puzzle requires you to use two elevators. The first one you reach after going around the pillar. This elevator goes up one level and down one level. Going down doesn't help you. These doors are locked, although you can eventually unlock them later on in the game. So, that leaves only one option. Push the button and ride the elevator up. Now, explore the second tier. You should find another mini elevator that will take you into a control room. Examine it carefully and you will find a switch that will bring the perimeter defenses on line. This includes the gun turret below. This is all spelled out in the manual (I think its about pg. 12). Get in the gun turret and blow away the main door, and voila!

guys i don't have the manual, my bro gave me the game a couple days ago and he still has the manual. What button flips the elevator switch??? Sorry y'all but it frustrating to figure what buttons do what? I can't seem to find an "action button". Thank you for any help you can provide

Well just so you know we can't give you a better walk though then what is in the manule, so if you can get it for a few minutes i would get it...

But ok... (hopeing you don't have an illegal copy of the game...)

The use key is defaulted as said above to the E key as when as teh Ctrl Key. These can be changed in the options menu.

As for turning on the gun, you need to go up to elevators. i am pretty sure each elevator as a a button that you need to push and they should be pretty easy to find, since they will be right next to the elevator. You need to find a sorta command room (it is a room in red light.) And find a panel with a gun on its display. This button will turn on the cannon that is in front of the door once that gun is on, just get back down that and blow up the door.

Archived