Home

Help with doom_shields

NetTek

I found what seems to be the core power plant for Dasaan's force field. I'm suppose to disable it. The room is round and has 4 very tall black pillars and in the center of the room, protected by a forcefield is the core. I destroyed the 4 small red things that disabled the forcefield going to each of the large pillars but cannot figure out what to do from here. I can see a doorway waaaay up there but cannot reach it.

Help!

Thanks in advance.

You were right! wtf....

I shot at them with the rocket launcher and nothing happens so I figured it was something else.

I throw the saber and Kaboom! Sheesh

Thanks for the help, it worked.

Btw...I just fought Galaak. OMG you mean to tell me someone is good enuf to kill that guy without cheat codes? I don't ever want to meet who can in MP. Wow.

Strangely enough, beating Fyyar seems to be the most difficult part of the entire game (note that it's the first spoiler posted by Raven). It only seems difficult, though, because beating him is a puzzle in itself. And trying to figure out a puzzle while a cybernetic madman is trying to blast you to atoms is not easy. Once you know how, though, it isn't that hard.

Archived