Home

Jan is not the only Kyle-lover

obijonkenobi

A week or so ago someone posted a thing about Jan's love for kyle being showen when she winks at him soon after being rescued... This post is related to that.

One time when in the 4th level of the single player game where you talk to your first prisoner (after killing the Stormie, and just before entering the hanger with the other prisoners) that guy starts talking to you about how the door can only be opened by some imperial guy... During this, the prisoner winks at me just like Jan did!

It seems it is true about what they say with prisoners... So when your around the prisoners in that level, whatever you do - DO NOT DROP YOUR GUN! I recommend "gun-on-a-rope". ;)

You know, I honestly never knew what soap on a rope was for until now. To think that I would learn from a JediOutcast forum. Now I feel like a moron, lol.

At least you're a moron without a sore arse! That is a lot better then being smart but having that arse of yours rather sore

:D

Just wear a blasted chastity belt. '-)

But as for the winking...it seems that ALL the models do it. I remember on the first level, I was staring at Jan's face for about ten seconds. In that time, I noticed she winked at me.

The same thing happened when I loaded all the Jedi. I stood there for half-an-hour. The result: Kyle's a magnet for more than just the ladies, that's for sure. ;-)

Well...That, or everyone had some grapefruit pulp squirted into their eye during breakfast! (A nod to Seifeld)

Archived