Home

Yavin trial level

obijonkenobi

Dude, I have completed the game on all but the last difficulty level. I am not replaying the game from the start using pure force and sabre (lvl 3 forces from the first mission and level 5 sabre stance.)

I completed the game multiple times without cheating so now its time I stop "forgetting" the force like kyle does.

I have not completed the hardest setting yet. But then again I don't really want to. Kyle has proven he can resist the power of the dark side the first three times I went through the game (on progressivly harder levels) so I think by now he does not need to stop using it now. Same for the light sabre, he just said to luke he will keep it so the next time I see Kyle in SP - he is going to have a sabre dag-nabbit! :)

I wish people could stick to the point of the topic if they want to post something about it. I'm glad you guys have posted here, but it would be even better if the replies had something to do with the question! :)

So again I ask, is there any way I can summon those force cubes found on the yavin trial level?

yeah i only used 2 cheats in the game

Sabercolor and realisticsabercombat

do the game properly

there was a cheat on jediknightii.net and jedi-outcast.com that gives u 2 new saber stances, lvl 4 mind trick and all force(i think)

have a look in the archives or summit

Look how many times do I need to explain what the question is asking.

I know there is setforceall 5 and all those cheats.

I AM NOT AFTER THIS!

DO YOU EVER COLLECT THOSE FOURCE BLUE CUBES IN THE YAVIN TRIAL LEVEL? THE CUBES GAVE YOU LVL1 JUMP, SPEED, PUSH AND PULL.

THAT ARE WHAT I AM AFTER.

NOT SETFORCEALL CODES

THE CUBES ARE A COLLECTABLE ITEM LIKE THE WEAPONS ARE, AND LIKE THE INVENTORY ITEMS ARE.

AND READ MY POSTS GOD DAMMIT. I SAID I USE THE 5TH LEVEL SABRE STANCE SO I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THAT AS WELL!!!!!

JESUS FUKING CHRIST! HOW HARD IS IT TO ANSWER A QUESTION?

IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THEN DO NOT POST OR SAY YOU DONT KNOW. I ASKED A QUESTION AND PEOPLE ARE JUST GIVING TO ANSWERS WHICH I NEVER ASKED!

HOW MUCH MORE CLEARER TO I NEED TO BE?

SHOULD I POST A PICTURE IF YOU STILL DONT KNOW IT

GOD DAMN!

And I have a right to get angry too as my last post asked specificly to asnwer the question i ask, not something unrleated. :mad:

My reply wasn't to you, but to the fellow who couldn't remember the code.

I also don't see why you have to have the cubes. If you type the setforce cheat at the beginning of level one, it will give you the powers, thus the cubes are unnessicary in getting the force on a follow up play through. But I'll look for the answer you seek, because I'm that kinda person.

***Edit I apologize for my assumption that you were talking to me.

I bound the keys, y,u,i to : devmap, setforceall 3, setsaberoffense 5 (respectively). I also manually enter the give weaponnum 1 in too to get the sabre - the only weapon I will ever use for the entire game.

At the beginning of the very first level, Kejin Post of somthing like that I hit the three keys and everything is fine and dandy. all through the level the forces are at level 3 (and level 5 for sabre). Then I begin the next level after entering the three codes into the computer. The second level begins and the force powers are gone! They did not pass on to the next stage so I need to hit U, and I again. However since the Lightsabre was something

"pickupable" like any other weapon or inventory item, the sabre passed on to the second level.

Holocrons (I think there called), the blue cubes from the yavin trial level however stayed with you throughout the game because they are pickupable. My theory is if I were to summon three holocrons for each availiable power then I can not have to worry about pressing the U and I buttons every time.

Yes I know its only a couple of buttons at the start of each map and yes I am aware it takes only a fraction of a second, but I am just trying to find out for the sake of trying to find out!

And no worries about asumeing I was pissed at you too - my post was directly under yours so there wasn't anything else to think except that I included you in my "im pissed off at list".

I think, when it loads the next level it resets the force powers to a certain number, no matter what. This would also explain why you have to do the setforceall every new map. So I believe if you do get the Holo's, that it would not matter either way as it would be reset just like the setforceall. However, I am still looking for an answer for you.

Let me elaborate on my reset theory. I think when it loads the next map, it goes "Okay Force push is supposed to be at 2, okay so to make sure, lets strip the force push all together, and add until it gets to 2. Okay, now force jump is supposed to be set to... etc etc etc"

I guess the only holocrons you could summon would be the ones that you can find in the game. I never played a MP holocron game so I dont know what ones are availiable. But I do know that jump, speed, pull and push are.

But probably the others wouldnt be in SP Games as only the four I mentioned are... So I guess it would be useless as I would be forced into using thouse keys I bound anyway...

But as for the 4th level of mind trick, I hear it crashes the game from time to time or something bad when you use it...

And with the 9th level of forcesetall... what does it to? From what I know all levels cap off at 3 ecept mind trick at 4 and sabre offense at 5.

as the holocron only appear in one level i think they are more likely to be triggers than items.

have you tried something along the lines of

spawn item holocron

as the other posts say, whether you use these or not i dont think it matters as it auto corrects at the end of the level. try going to the trials level and noclippping to the end without using the setforce cheat (as you already have the saber it doesnt matter) finish the level and it will set you to the correct force settings.

Con. Snake: Yes, the number "9" is my favourite too - because of the fact the Fellowship is of 9 people (I'm a bit obsessed with Lord of the Rings - yet I hate Dungeons & Dragons and D&D related things)

Miracleasd: Very good idea! I am going to try that right now!

I completed the trial level without force like Miracleasd sugested and the next level, Na Shadda streets I had level 1 force levels for multiple forces - no level 2 however. I don't remember if that level gave you a second level to any force power so I cant tell whether I got all forces to the right level number or I got less of the level of pull, push, speed, or jump which I would have had if I got the level 1 to those powers in the previous level.

Yes it seems you two guys were right. Nice work there boys (and girls if applicable). :)

So it is quickest to just use my hot-keyed force boosters although I might try that level four mind trick so I will only need one bound key - setforceall 9 :) So you have effectivly cut my "starting button pressing" litterally in half! Only one button to press now! (not counting the levle one sabre code and the devmap hotkey for when i start the game up)

I still wouldn't mind finding out if you can infact summon those cubes... but now it is purely out of curiousity

Cheers!

I'm only sorry that it was not the answer which you were seeking. I did not dig very far into the files and resources, as I made a mistake of giving out my contact information in the sabers thread and have been getting instant messaged every 10 seconds since. I shall keep looking for you Holocron spawn.

It is no loss. It is only one button press. Two if I start using a differant sabre colour. I might use green for a while. Blue and Green look the best against a red sabre. Red doesnt co-ordinate well with purple, yellow, orange, or red. Not as pretty as a red-blue or red-green clash :)

Archived