Home

Thermal Detonators?

Pseudonym

Heh heh heh.

The first time I used a Thermal Detonator was (everybodies seen this but I'd better *spoiler* it anyway)

In the first level where you have to destroy the power generator that explodes hugely.

I was miles away and I thought geeze... Thermal Detonators sure pack a punch! :lol:

:yobi:

Pseudonym , you're right the damage radius on the thermal detonators sucks. You basically have to hit them on the nose to get them to die. Playing on Master level - don't know about the others. Even the radius on the det packs is pretty poor. You'd think those would have a bigger damage radius as they're nowheres near as common as TDs. Even with the det packs, your timing has to be perfect. But there's nothing like taking out 8-10 stormtroopers with 2 well-placed det packs! What's weird is when you put a det pack in front of a door, the door opens and causes the det pack to explode and causes no damage to anyone.

And yeah, it sucks when you're right next to a Gran and he throws a TD at your feet and it damages you but does nothing to him.

Archived