Home

Doomgiver question??

Turanden

OK, I am at the beginning of the Doomgiver mission. I have went down the first elevator, killed the stormies and taken out the guns. I then killed the Jedi waiting in the elevator. I go down the elevator into a room where thier is an imperial officer with a key. I have tried to mindtrick him, but he does nothing, so I killed him and took the key. This is where I am stuck. I cannot get either of the 3 big doors in the room to open, and the small door next to where the Imp was will not open either. There are 2 small force field areas and I have tried to force pull and pull everything inside of there with no effect also. I have tried for 45 minutes and am getting really pissed. Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Most normal people probably waited until they could buy it in stores, or heard about it from friends, etc and so are just starting, but that's okay. Wierdos, like me, (who are addicted to the Dark Forces Series) preordered their copies months ago. Thus, we've already been through the game at least once :) Anyway, welcome and enjoy this great game!

Archived