Home

You're free from me now.

Mero Vilul

After playing for 2 days and everyone has learned the red stance one hit kill (75% knows it in my experience), I've gotten tired of this game.

It's no longer fun, I hope they fix it in the next patch so I don't have to deal with people who only can fight with the one hit kill.

I like to play with forces, and it's so random who wins when someones using the one hit kill all the time.

Yeah, I can saber throw him, but then he heal, if I drain him all the time, I have 50 people on the duel server screaming drain wh0re at me.

Maybe I'll see you next patch.

Just like anyone cares about me, I just want to make a point that it's only fun with friends when you agree to change stances once in a while, and I think they loosing much online people because of this. So if you want to patch, do it before it to late and everyone has gotten into a new game.

I win about 90% of my saber only, no force duels, but when it's force and someones do the red stance one hit kill, it's to random for me to like. I never complained about the one hit kill earlier, the two last days have made me realise how many people who begun to only use that single move.

Take care, and may the force be with you.

I'm returning to full time Medal Of Honor.

Well, you are right. Some people seem to use strong stance exclusively just like someone other uses Drain + Grip. When you think about it further though, knowing their strategy only makes you harder opponent, because you learn to avoid that upcoming blow, when they next time jump towards you(while they are still on ground after landing, this is excellent time for you to strike them once or twice before they get up again) or use Absorb when someone tries to drain your powers and push them back when gripped. ;)

I agree. Yeah I know there are lots of ways to counter but it is EXTREMELY boring to fight these dorks.

Gank backs up and starts the move...

I throw saber and move out of the way...

Gank misses, backs up and starts move...

I throw saber and move...

Gank misses...backs up and starts the move...

I push him to the ground and throw my saber...

Gank gets back up...runs backwards...starts move...

I throw my saber and move out of the way...

Sometimes I kill these guys sometimes I don't...the point being It's just no fun fighting these guys...I usually will just go hunt someone else that wants to ENGAGE in a battle and have some fun...

BTW...playing against these guys on a no force server really sucks.

Before you all rant about how I must suck, and the myriad of ways this can be countered etc... know that I am not complaining about it, I just think it makes for a REALLY boring play experience and I've killed my fair share of one-hit-wonders.

Many people feel the same way you do.

I am pretty sure that it will be addressed soon.

If not, the only players left will be one move *****s.

OHHHH fun.

Lord_FinnSon that is the most moronic post I have seen. You should try playing multiplayer before posting on the subject.

They can move their saber while in the ground. Then they jump right out of it.

Im sick of moron ass tips of dealing of these people.

Sure anyone can avoid them. The problem is there is no disadvantage to doing the move. If you miss, repeat the move no risk.

You hit instant kill.

Ohh yea thats balanced. :rolleyes:

There should be a serious penalty for attempting the move.

I agree gooogly. I can beat these guys I'd say 60% of the time but the tactics are getting boring. I run into 4 types of people.

1. Grip/drain - turn on absorb and then I have to chase this guy down the whole level because his/her trick didn't work on me so they backpedal. or they turn into...

2. Heavy stance- now I have to chase them around the level while they do that circle-strafe swing but they never close in on you.

3. headless chickens - they just keep swinging and swinging. What is funny about these guys is I can just stand there and they will kill themselves on my saber.

4. DFA guys - they just keep doing this move over and over again. I dodge wait for a sec and then hit them in the back. rinse and repeat.

What I live for is sometimes (usually it is late at night) these guys come on the server I play on...one Kreidan (don't quote me) and this guy waxes my a$$. But he does things in some many diffrent ways. He has pulled every trick I've read about in the forums and then some. When I fight him the fights are always good...and he has respect too.

I think that alot of these one trick ponies will eventually dissappear and you'll see the god guys who like variety and action..not just easy kills will remain.

Lord_FinnSon that is the most moronic post I have seen. You should try playing multiplayer before posting on the subject.

Are you trying to make me angry, pal? What do you think I have been doing after beating SP? Playing MP, of course! If you think my tip was somewhat "moronic", I apologize, but I don't really like someone who hasn't been here long enough to know what kind of community we really are. This is one of the few places, where communal spirit has been good and people don't need to call each other names. If you really need to let some steam out, go and have a duel with someone. :rolleyes:

Archived