Home

Dessann

Hexamine

I guess he gets significantly harder if you increase the difficulty level. I've only played through on Jedi level, but I'm working on Jedi Knight now. Someone said the red beam makes you more resistant to Desann's force powers or something. I don't think anyone knows for sure what it does, though.

You must be playing on the very easiest level because I am getting Hammered by him{ and gettting Pissed OFF TOO!}

He seems to throw me around like a rag doll and one hit and I'm dead:(

I would like to know how you defeat him so easily if you are playing at the Jedi Knight level.

The red beam does make you invincible, and on Jedi Master Desann pretty much makes you his *****, if he grips you no amount of Force pushing will release, you just have to keep bactaing until he gets tired of choking you, it's really crappy. I kind of wish you could JUST have a lightsaber battle against him, and not worry about his level 1000000000000 Force powers...

actually i was on hard when i beat him and he was still easy, the only hard part was when he grips u for ages, other than that hes a peice of pis*

i mean all i did was medium stance and just duelled it out ffor 30 seconds and then i kiled him, split him from nape to navel. another time i stood behind one of th pillars and he threw his light sabre and brought the pillar down on himself, brings a whole kne meaning to "come down on you like a ton of bricks":mob:

Archived