Home

*Spoilers?* Han Solo, Stormtroopers and cloning

happydan

ok ill explain all.......

han solo :

he was once an imperial officier but once he saw what imps were doin to wookies and he dicided to frre one (chewie) and after he became a smuggler

Kyle katarn :

he was once a stormie, da best they say.....he joined the imps becaus of the death of his mom and dad, imps said that rebels killed them so that's why he joined......later he learned that imps killed his parents so he became a mercennary and he went to the "rebel" side..........and now he's a jedi and blah blah blah

Originally posted by enDless_Deliriu

I don't think all storm troopers are cones.

hmmmmm conehead stormtroopers....... or maybe stormies with orange traffic cones on there heads....... I smell skin idea.....:D :D :D taunt would be "hey you there! slow down! give 'um a break.":D :D :D

lol why do the best ideas come in the middle of the night? as soon as I know this and why the word "sure" has no 'h' in it, and the word "tough" has no 'f'..... i will know everything......:D whoever invented english should(dammit there's another one!:D) be shot...

Guest Forceflow

*Rolling on the Floor loughing hysterically*

Oh my, 'Attack of the cones' that's really cool. (And quite fitting if you ask me) I mean with those Stormie helemets they do kinda look like big 'cone-heads'

In Ep2 it appears that all the new Republic troopers are clones, a great amount of people are suddenly required to fight a war, and what else but cloning could potentially provide you with an instant intergalactic army. Are the future generations of stormtroopers clones?, i don't think so, but if they are they should of screened their DNA samples better, because who in their right mind would clone a stormtrooper who couldn't shoot straight and draws blaster bolts to their chest all magnetic like?:D

Guest Forceflow

I really hope that somewhere in the next two movies they will show the true potential of the stormtroopers. I mean Obi-Wan said that 'Only Imperial Stormtroopers are that accurate' after the attack on the Jawa Transporter.

Those troops are supposed to be the most feared soldiers in the galaxy, but so far they are all just a loughing matter.

Originally posted by Forceflow

Those troops are supposed to be the most feared soldiers in the galaxy, but so far they are all just a loughing matter.

they are to be feared, because everyone who encounters them (except jedis and other well trained persons) laughs himself to death because of... them

ps: HYT!

Okay, the deal with Kyle Katarn is that he wasn't an ordinary Stormtrooper. According to the Dark Forces manual, after he heard of the death of his parents he became so enraged at the Rebels that he joined the Special Operations Division of the Imperial Army. So, perhaps the SOD is not made up of clones because of the more sensetive missions they handle. Might need to go undercover, and it wouldn't be a good thing for all of your SOD agents to look the same :rolleyes:

Archived