Home

Spidey's worst nightmare, VENOM is coming, check out a screenshot of my new skin!

Darthskinner007

Venom is about to be unleashed! I'm almost finished with my next skin for JK2. I still need to make team skins and a bot file, but the player skin is just about ready. I started out wanting to make a Spiderman skin but trying to match up the webing on his suit is easer said than done. So I decided to make Venom instead.

I'm using the Shadowtrooper model which actually turned out quit well. The mask looks good for Venom's huge jaw and because its a helmet there are no problems with the eyes being white like Venom's mask is. I'm still working on some of the textures and trying to make his teeth look better, but so far so good. Click this link to check out a screenshot of him so far and let me know what you think. thanks.

http://www.geocities.com/mdm007m/index.html

To sinistervw and MessiahErebus, thanks for the honest input, your feedback helps.. and to ewok_baby don't waste my time with your badly written insults. If you feel that my skin really does, as you said "suck", than explain why you don't like it. Tell me what you think looks bad. If your going to take the time to type up a reply than you might as well say something usefull otherwise your just wasteing all of our time.

P.S. ewok_baby , if you think you can make a better skin then do it! I'm looking for helpfull feedback and suggestions,

not childish insults.

I don't see how anyone can just possibly flat out say "that skin sucks." As you said, the teeth need work and a bit more tweaking here and there, but besides that I think it looks great. As I recall from all those action figures and comics years ago I thought venum was huge and bulky, but I realize what we have to work with here for the sake of not being able to edit massive things without the -sdk-. Keep up the good work is all I can say. I'm betting we'll have every single marvel/d/c character available after a short while. A lot of people seem interested in making them.

Hey, the skin looks good and all. but honestly. It doesn't really resemble venom. Yeah it LOOKS like him, but if you have seen him before venom is . . . huge. I mean like giant but he is VERY muscular. I'm not trying to put down your skin because the skin is good. But I tihnk you should try to get a new model. He looks like a little kid with a holloween costume.

I'm not trying to put down your skin because the skin is good. But I tihnk you should try to get a new model. He looks like a little kid with a holloween costume.

1. We can't make models yet

2. THATS WHY I CALLED IT HOLLOWEEN SPIDEY!!

Archived