Home

A question about saber

Molly Ryan

Yes a search might be nice if it was enabled. doing a search on this site is like winning the lotto. the search option is down about 95% of the time I have tried it.

Soul-Burn, may next time you will TRY a search before posting!

Double-bladed saber is pretty easy. You need to enable cheats (the only way i know how to do this in multiplayer is to use the console command "devmap mapname"). When the new map is starting, it should say in enormous capital letters "CHEATS ENABLED." Then you just grab your lightsaber, turn it off by pressing 1 again, and then type in the console "/THEDESTROYER". The ground will shake, the console will say something like "THE DESTROYER COMETH," and you'll be all set until you die. As far as I know, this is MP only.:fett:

Originally posted by leelink

Yes a search might be nice if it was enabled. doing a search on this site is like winning the lotto. the search option is down about 95% of the time I have tried it.

Soul-Burn, may next time you will TRY a search before posting!

Have you heard of the "previous page" button?

I had alot of things I wanted to ask, and by simply READING the forum I've found over 5 threads on each one of my questions.

I have heard of a previous page button, but that could take someone many hours. also why be a butt and tell someone they could have searched for something. why not just help them with the answer. It's not just this post, but you post this to other people every other day. I was able to do a search other your name and most of your post you are telling people its in the book or they could search for it. why not try posting something constuctive.

Archived