Home

Reactor

Zentago

I just entered these tubes at the start of a new level with these green energy beams going through them. I just got speed rank 3 and know I have to use it after they go to get to the next hall. My problem is I just got past the 3 criss cross beams in one hall and it blew a hole behind it to another tube, I went down that hall and around the turn is one beam boing down one hall then when you turn a beam is going down that one too and at the end looks like some kind of generator, but I can't tell cause I keep dieing. Am I even supposed to be going this way or is the break in the ceiling next to the hole i came from have somthing to do with anything. HELP =)

Go through the hole in the wall, run down this first corridor, to the right is a connecting tunnel, turn in here for a breather before the beam fires. Now after the beam has gone out, continue down the first corridor again towards the beam emitter to a second tunnel on the right. Run down there to another beam at the intersection, turn right and into the beam generator room.

This avoids trying to run down the two tunnels from the other side of the connecting tunnel where the beams seem to cross at the corner.

Archived