Home

Han Solo skin (wip)

Arco

started on my han solo skin today. I should finish him soon... but i am sure getting the face right will be hard.

han1.jpg

han.jpg

enjoy. i might not release due to the head being damn near impossible to do.

Arco

It looks too perfect.. Scuff the boots and dirty up the pants and the shirt a bit.. The bloodstripe on his pants is supposed to be a stripe, too.

Otherwise, it looks great.. A good pic of the face is on some of the NJO series covers.

Man that is really good! I not have guessed it was a fan-made skin if it wasnt made clear of that fact.

Great job on the body so now the pressure is on to reproduce the head to the same level! Of course if you get it right you will be honoured as a God. Get it wrong and the die-hards will hunt you down and kill you hehe

I have done it now. i think i might call it a day as the head is just damn near impossible to get. 5 hours i spent doing the bastard and still it looks wrong. Anyway here are some pics, if anyone wantst he skin i will release it but really i think we should wait for a good model to be made.

han-face.jpg

han-fin.jpg

I decided to ditch photsourcing it and so it is just drawn from looking at a pic of Mr Ford.

Arco

He is done! I have sent him off to jkii.net. Should be up pretty soon. Sadly i can't get to my ftp to show you some more pics (a few thinsg have changed) and i haven't done CTF. But I might add that on at a latter date. It does have a bot made by sundance tho. So it should be pretty cool.... untill a proper model is made.

Archived