Home

If a Vader model was released, what would his taunt be?

enDless_Deliriu

What would Vader's Taunt be?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. What would Vader's Taunt be?

• All too easy!
    • I find your lack of faith disturbing!
    • Hey, you there!
    • You don\'t know the power of the dark side!
    • Give yourself to the dark side!
    • I am your father.

Welcome JEDISITH. As of now I have not seen any vader skin. Most of the skins (if not all) have been modeled after existing ones from the actual game making the process much simpler. Vader would become a much more complicated skin and I don't think any of the existing models will work correctly, like the maul skins. I wouldn't be surpirsed if we don't see a vader skin until the editing tools are released and who knows when that will be ^_^.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I though 'I have you Now' would be a good taunt.

But looking at the posts it seems Darthy has a few good quotes, so I'm not surprise that some are left out of the Poll.

But I'd mod it just for that.

You hurt the other guy enough that he starts to run and you chase after him with that taunt, 'Who's your daddy' come in next.

:duel:

i think for a victory quote "i am your father" or "all to easy" would work nicely, and for a taunt , 'lack of faith' sounds good

:)

but you guys know that instead of 'hey, you there', the vader taunt would be all that is heard if the vader models were on such server

;)

Originally posted by waar

Excuse my ignorance, but if you are using a custom model, will other players be able to view the model aswell? Does the server download it then upload it to the players?

Yes but only if

1)The server is not set as a pure server (which is almost never)

2)The client has cl_allowdownload (i think that's the correct CVAR) enabled (set to 1)

3)You have cl_allowupload (I think) set to 1

I think vader's taunt should be "Mr. V pitty duh fuu who aint eat muh chicken!" or!::: "*breathing for 10 secs*, damnit son, i gotta quit smokin"

But seriously: "Dont underestimate the power of the force" should be his taunt, closely followed however, by "All to easy."

I think we need more than 1 taunt for Vader, hes the man, and the man needs multi-taunts!

{{{P.S. And I think the vader skin is gonna r0xr0x, but every kid and their brother is gonna have it, so im gonna be makin me' own skin :). }}}

well i think first of all there has to be a vader model!

it has to look exactly like vader an has to be of a high quality not like most of the **** that is called skins, or models!

than there must be a kenobimodel that looks like in episode 4!

after that there has to be a boba fett model, cause boba is the coolest ever:fett:

his taunt has to be : he isn't of any use if he's dead!

Originally posted by husuris

If I remember correctly the correct line of the 4th is

"If you only knew the power of the dark side" which I think is one the best lines in SW movies and is the best for taunting the other

Nope,

For many times have I watched triology. Have it on VHS, yes. Hmm.

Watch episode 5 a few more times. ;)

You're thinking of 6, which is also where Vader throws a lightsaber for all the jedi's don't throw saber whiners. :D

"Don't make me destroy you." is a good one. As was "Don't let yourself be destroyed as Obi-Wan did" (but that would make playing with the Obi-Wan skin really weird).

How about "We are all connected in the great circle of life" ???

...no wait. That's the Lion King

Still like the ones I said before though :)

:yobi:

Originally posted by WhiteChedda

You're thinking of 6, which is also where Vader throws a lightsaber for all the jedi's don't throw saber whiners. :D

But Vader does it what... once. HE doesnt run around in circles backing away from the fight doing nothing but force throw.

Archived