Home

Puzzle Fest ?

leelink

Does the Single player game have too many puzzles  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Does the Single player game have too many puzzles

• Yes, Its a Puzzle Fest
    • No, The Puzzles did not bother me

The thing that I like about this game series is that it makes you think. It's not mindlessly chopping up Stormies (not that that's necessarily a bad thing :) ), but rather, you get a chance to explore the SW universe. Our game takes us somewhere unique. The puzzles serve as a way of letting us explore every nook and cranny of this wonderful world. Yeah, I get tired of falling, too, after the umpteenth time, but the challenge is what makes the game worthwhile.

The puzzles were good, but a little 'abstract' at times. :)

There's a lot of humour in JKII too, like when you get to depressurize a hanger which causes loads of unsuspecting stormies to fly out into space. And also the funny things you can do to stormies. :p

There are plenty of shooters that offer nothing but shooting. I'm glad JO continued in the tradition of Dark Forces and JK1 by including some decent puzzles to break up the action. Some of the puzzles were a little arbitrary (Doomgiver code), but none of them were too hard and clues were generally well-provided.

And while jumping puzzles don't work so well in 1st person, they work just fine in 3rd person with Force Jump.

Archived