Home

newbie question, is there any defence against...

some god

hi all,

just wondering if there is any defence against a player exesivly using the secondary function of the repeter gun if mentioned player also uses the force absorb.

I usualy force pull the guns out of peoples hands, but in this case... :(

since all i have found to not get killed by this is to run, but on smal tight maps such as the imperial labs.

also is there away to create a server and disable the use of the secondary function on some weapons and maybe compleatly disable some?

the shots can be pushed back to the lamer ;) , but its difficult and youre running outta force quite fast...and i think theres no way to disable a certain function or gun, so theres just the solution to create a sabre only server.

thank you, did not know you could push back shots

but even tho i'm a sabre only player i like gun servers it feels good puling the guns out of thire hands or bounce back thire shots and kill them :D

the only thing i dislike is the repeter guns secondary and maybe the misile launcher but that one is rather slow and easy to evade unless your 1 meter away and they shoot at the ground hehe.

Originally posted by some god

the only thing i dislike is the repeter guns secondary and maybe the misile launcher but that one is rather slow and easy to evade unless your 1 meter away and they shoot at the ground hehe.

The best thing to do against missiles is to force push them back in the face of the shooter... :D

I was unaware you could push that big blue ball backwards...but I hate it to. Even pushing it back at them does not always work because you run out of force before they run out of ammo....like my post below says, bring back weapon pulling.

I know you can but its rare that you succeed.

The repeator is faster then your push, for every one blue bubble you push away he can shoot another one before force push is up again for you. Usually if he is far away push and get around a corner if you can.

Sundevil

so there is absolutly no way to beat a person using the secondary fire on the repeter and absorb? :(

if this is the case i hope it will be adressed in a patch (this is a pc game not a console game, ant there will always be a patch for pc games)

maybe make it so you can't use force while using guns.

oh and it is rather easy to pull other peoples guns, the only hard part is when they are aiming at you only, standing in a coridor.

I managed to pull thire weapon from them a few times in that situation but with no shield no force and 1 in life left and they finished me of with one of the other guns they got in thire magical backpac hehe.

Archived