Home

purple/white spinning thing in reactor

jreamy4

ok...

i got thru the laser halls

jumped up the hole

jumped to the top of the 3 bridges

went thru the door and killed the baddies

now i'm in a room with a bunch of ledges and a big long horizontal spinning thing...its supposed to be electricity i guess....kinda purplish

how the $%^& do i get out of here!

help!

It isn't too difficult. You just need to search the levels for spaces to run through. For example, when you go in there, drop down to a lower level on your right, and there is an opening to go through. (BTW, there is a stormtrooper right there, so look for him.) Once through the opening, take a left by walking on some pipes to the other side, and walk through the space on that side. Keep doing this kind of thing and you'll get out of there.

Okay, I think I know where you are, and OnlyOneCanoli has it right.

Face the spinning generator thing, and look down to your right. There should be a trooper and a ledge there. Drop down to that ledge, kill the Trooper.

Keep in mind you are essentially at one end of the Generator, and you're trying to reach the other end. You have to keep moving FORWARD to the end of the generator. You have to jump occasionally too, so make sure you look up. After you've passed that first section there's some pipes running under the generator, take those to the other side, jump up to the ledge, and keep going, always trying to move further up the Generator.

Archived