Home

How do they do that?

Darkstorm

I've seen a bunch of weird and crazy stuff on the server and I was just wondering how they did it. Like for instance, a glide walk where the person scoots around on the floor. Or that champion stance when a person first spawns, and their arms are held above their heads, kinda frozen there. Or how people can get other voice taunts using a diff skin (lando's taunt on a stormtrooper skin). Or how people can have invisible limbs or appear like a hologram. Any know how to do these things?

I don't know about the "Glide Walk" or "Champion Stance" (although I have seen the glide walk), but I do know all about the last ones:

(1) Voice over a different character: I believe this is as simple as changing your model from the console.

(2) Invisible Limbs: Here I assume you mean invisible EXCEPT the arms. This is a model actually included in the assets pack file. All you have to do is change your model to that certain one (which I will leave unnamed here lest we have EVERYONE using it). The only thing to do against this is to check the option "Force Models to be the same" (or something like that).. Or perhaps you can delete it out of your pack file, but I haven't tried that.

(3) Hologram: I assume you mean Mordon's "dead" skin. This is very easy to achieve as well, as the model is built into the pack file. Just type this in console (assuming I have the name Mordon correct):

\model mordon/default_mp

And then BAM! You have that cool looking dead guy.

I hope this helps.

Originally posted by Krazx

(1) Voice over a different character: I believe this is as simple as changing your model from the console.

I wish it were that easy, I want to get the Jedi skin w/ the reborn laugh, and I have tryed that but is doesn't work

as for the glide walk, well you need to bind 3+ buttons using the console, and well somthin ;) I promised the guy who told me i wouldn't tell.

Guest HertogJan

model reborn/fencer

model reborn/boss

model reborn/forceuser

model reborn/acrobat

model morgan

I like the boss and the forceuser reborns :D

Archived