Home

Doomgiver Shield -- security key?

MOGbert

I just entered the beginning of the Doomgiver Shield level, in the huge round chamber with the smaller one at the center. I pushed all the enemies off the edge, destroyed all the little armored walker things in the hallway, destroyed the turret on the ceiling in that hallway, went into the last room at the end of the hallway and activated a switch that extended a tube to the round tower in the center of the large round chamber. All the outer doors in that hallway are locked, though i did find one near one of the inner entrances, but inside that one is another small room that needs a security key to get in. WHERE IS THE SECURITY KEY?? Please tell me it wasn't on one of the guys i pushed over the edge at the very beginning! :eek:

Thanks in advance...

Thanks! But how do i get in that center tower? I go on the pipe, but can't jump quite high enough to get to the top. Went all the way around and could see no way in. Is there a way to disable the blue shields and open one of the doors? :confused:

• 3 weeks later...

From the door where you started the level, go to the second door and go through it. There should be a door immediately on the right which has a locked glass partition that you can use the key on. If it's not that door, then go down each of those hallways slowly (starting from the big room), and check the wall on the right for a door. It's an easy door to miss.

Archived