Home

cant cheat in MP

ZERO-S

*** I posted this in tech help. but no one replied so i'll try here***

i want to mess around with the double edged lightsaber badly, so i have tried several times to get it to work by creating a personal server and adding bots.

when i go to the console and type </devmap bespin_streets> it goes back to the "startup" screen but it crashes back to main menu saying

ERROR: target_speaker without a noise key at (6208-2880-576)

what does this mean?? i have reinstalled the game and made sure PURE SERVER=NO.

anyone know how to fix this problem, thanks!!

ZERO-S

Why are you making sure pure server is NO? I never had to do that and i hosted a server that was just for double bladed sabers, was a FUN time! Try devmapping a different map like duel_pit thats what we were playing when I had the server up. So this is what u do. Make pure server YES then start a duel server not PIT. Then type in console "/devmap duel_pit" It will go to pit. NOW add your bots and type in console "/THEDESTROYER", or "\THEDESTROYER". Tada a ruble happens and you got a "darth maul" saber! Hope that helps.

UsEr-X-:fett:

I wouldn't recommend making a dedicated server for that... Only if it's for your friends. Why? Well, you can do like I did the other day; Walk into the server, type /giveall and /god and /THEDESTROYER and you will be unstopbable.

Emon that only works in servers with cheats ENABLED. Maybe by some weird luck you found the 1 out of a millionth server that does have it on, but its an uncommon thing.... I never said he should make a dedicated server either.;)

UsEr-X-:fett:

Archived