Home

Cheats in MultiPlayer?

valor23

I dont think typing devmap [mapname] will enable cheats. Some of the stuff I've read says that you need to type devmapall and then the cheat codes, but when I type devmapall i get an error saying cant find maps ./bsd or somthing like that. Anyone have any ideas?

You don't use /devmapall, that's for SP. Use /devmap [map name] like stated above. However, from my experience this locks the server and no one can get in.

If you want the double saber, I have a friend who has already hacked it. Expect him to release something soon (or so he says)... see the post from me labeled "This hacking has to come to an end."

I have the same problem as you valor23. It doesn't recognize my devmapall command (I thought helpusobi 1 was for single player). If I put in devmap ffa_bespin for example, I restarts the server, and even then a lot of the cheats don't seem to work. When I put in the cheats, it usually just shows my name and then what I typed in the console.

I'm not too interested in the double saber, I'd rather try playing with the dismemberment and realistic saber combat cheats.

So if anyone has more information on this, valor23 and I would love to hear about it. Thanks!

Archived