Home

jedi dreams?

MOGbert

Been playing the game a lot lately and having a lot of fun with the force powers. But now i sometimes have dreams where i have force powers in real life. Pretty cool, but maybe also a sign that i should take a break! Anyone else been having jedi dreams since playing the game?

:monkey4:

How about this for a good time? I stayed up from 11 pm until 6:30 am playing this crazy game and now I am in that in between state of I am tired, yet awake. I was watching TV awhile ago and I kept wanting to hit F12 to save what was happeing on TV. Not only that, but when I close my eyes all I can picture are millions of red and yellow blaster shots coming at me!

Man, I gotta get some sleep but all I want to do is play Jedi again!

Originally posted by UnrealJedi

How about this for a good time? I stayed up from 11 pm until 6:30 am playing this crazy game and now I am in that in between state of I am tired, yet awake. I was watching TV awhile ago and I kept wanting to hit F12 to save what was happeing on TV. Not only that, but when I close my eyes all I can picture are millions of red and yellow blaster shots coming at me!

Man, I gotta get some sleep but all I want to do is play Jedi again!

this has happened to me before too. I'll be sitting there half asleep drooling:bored: then I'll drift into sleep and dream that I'm being attacked by stormtroopers:mob: and then I'll jerk awake. It's fun :joy:

Archived