Home

Cairn_dock1 can't get past them

Kranckor

When I have to sneek buy the Remenent troops they always catch me and I have a walkthrough that tells me to go left mind trick the trooper then go to the left corner of the room and get on the ledge do they mean by the force field? because they always see me and I can't kill them all before they get to the alarm. :(

Which part of that level?

The one with the room that you turn the lights off in?

The first room with all the crates?

Or the room in the pit that you have to take an elevator to get out of?

If it's the first level, the one with all the crates, sneak around to your right and you'll find a hole in the wall, sneak in there, and follow that down to the end. When you come out, you'll be in the pit.

If it's the pit section...

Run around to the side of the building in the pit and look up, there's a hole in the wall there. Jump up to it, sneak in, hit the switch (you may need to kill the officer on the other side if he sees you) then turn on speed, get out of there and over to the elevator you passed when leaving the first hole when you arrived in the pit. Go up, and then across the floor to the generators that WERE big and sparking, cross the water through this section and kill the officers on the other side. Make it quick though, 'cause the power is going to come back on.

The next section's alarm is broken, kill with impunity and move on.

You're close now to another section where you've got to jump up on a series of pipes, then drop down on the other side of an electrified floor. There's an officer here, kill him quick, then take out the others. Then you're on to the room where you turn out the lights.

It's a tall, narrow corridor with work lights in a couple of places. Look up to your left, you'll see a hole in the wall. Jump up there, crouch walk to your left, and there's a panel there. It turns off the lights. Get your Low light goggles ready, as well as mind-trick and maybe even speed, but I didn't need to use it.

Hit the switch, turn on your goggles, walk to the end of the ledge and drop into the room, STAY CROUCHED AT ALL TIMES, mind trick the three officers, and crouch walk to the door on the other side, open the door (STAY CROUCHED!) and get inside, once the door has closed, you can stand up. The next room has two officers who run for separate switches, and a Reborn. Use speed or Force Push, you shouldn't have too much trouble. After they are dead, you're basically done this level. There's no more worrying about being caught by alarms, at least.

Archived