Home

RS: Rebel Operations Chat

Heavyarms

chating about my RPG.

let me tell you a few things about it.

It will consist of 10 special operations missions, from disarming bombs to saving hostages to destroying compounds to infiltration.

There will be a boss before each mission ends. You will be fighting the boss in one of three ways: as a group on foot, in a vehicle of some sort, or fighting a boss 1v1 on foot.

The first boss is going to be something you would find on Hoth... (dash and wraith, don't ruin the surprise)

Wampa: Arctic Predator 3; Init -1(Dex); Defense 18 (+10 natural, -1 size, -1 Dex); Spd 10m;VP/WP 32/20; Atk +7 melee (1d6+6 Claws) or +7 Melee (1d4+6, bite), bonus on arctic survival check;SZ L; Rep 4; Str +22, Dex 8, Con 20, Int 10, Cha 12. Challenge Code C.

Skills: Hide: +3, Listen +5, Move Silently +4, Survival +4.

Feats: Power Attack, Track.

Silly HA Your PM Box is full!

almost time for the boss. All you gotta do is beat the sub-boss. :D But don't worry, you have almost killed him.

and hannibal, it would killyou in an armwrestiling match. It would kill you by ssnapping your arm off and watching it bleed! WOOAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Originally posted by Heavyarms

I got most of em, dash. I take care of the ones I got, and you take care of yours. Also, you each advance one level, so you all got 6 SP's to spend.

Whoa! That there shows just how much of a newbie you are to SWRPGing!

Different Classes get different amounts of SPs, and plus your Int modifiers changes how many you get.

Shiirow: Adult Male Human, Scout 2; Init +2 (+2 Dex); Def 16 (+2 Dex, +4 Class); Spd 10m; VP/WP 14/12; Atk +2 melee (1d3+1, punch), +3 or -1/-1 ranged (3d8, crit 19-20, Blaster [Carbine]); SQ Trailblazing; SV Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +3; SZ M; FP: 0; Rep: +0; Str 12, Dex 14, Con 12, Int 13, Wis 12, Cha 14.

Equipment: 400 credits, Aquata Breather, Blank DataCards (for DataPad, 10), Blaster [Carbine], Datacard w/ Program x2, DataPad, Security kit [Delux]

Skills: Astrogate +5, Computer Use +9, Craft (Computer Programming) +5, Demolitions +3, Disable Device +7, Jump +5, Knowledge (Streetwise) +6, Pilot +7, Read/Write Basic, Repair +6, Speak Basic, Speak Rodese, Swim +3

Feats: Endurance, Skill Emphasis (Computer Use), Track, Weapons Group Proficiency (blaster pistols, blaster rifles, simple weapons)

Archived