Home

Word up for those of us that have completed the game on "Padawan"!

NomadWR

I've gone back in...

I first played in the "Padawan" level. I'm now going in on the level of " Jedi Knight". It's just like the first time I played all over again...

The level jump has a difficulty change that is just like playing the game for the first time...

HOO WAA...

~Nomad~

Why not bump it up to Jedi Master? I never play any game except on the hardest setting any more cuz they're just too easy. I'm pretty poor fighting Dark Jedi but I've had no trouble progressing thru the game. I can't even imagine how easy it must be to kill Stormtroopers on "Padawan". My own views here, but playing that "easy" would ruin the game for me.

Now, wait a minute here. I like to start on the easiest setting and move up. I find that a) I get a better idea of what the map is like, b) there are less baddies to deal with while doing a), and c) I learn a lot of nifty tricks that help me do better on the hardest setting.

As an example, I first beat JK1 on easy. There were some levels (eg: the "Falling Ship" level [Level 15, I think]) that were downright impossible on hard. There's no way I could have beaten that level on hard without first knowing the route.

I agree, though, that the satisfaction of beating it on the hardest setting is definitely the best.

Plus if I started at the highest setting, and completed the game, I wouldn't have anything to do with the game after I completed!

So this way I can play the game at least one more time, and it still be a challenge to me. I get two games for the price one ;)

Right Joel? :)

Any way this game is so addictive that I had to play it again...

~Nomad~

Nomad's Place II

:duel:

Archived