Home

Spork?

Tyler582

Guest Krayt Tion

Re: Spork.

The last poll had a large and particularly mind-boggling (for us, ok? we're no ULTRA SUPER DUPER SUPREME PREMIER FORUMS site or anything) amount of votes at 387. The question was "Which of these projects would you most like to see for Jedi Outcast?" The results: SPORK came in first (YOU LIKE ME, YOU REALLY LIKE ME) with 29.5%. BFP came in second with 19.1%, much to my bewilderment. In third came Drazen at 17.8% (which is too bad for you, since Drazen was just DESTROYED FOREVER), and bottoming out the list were JORPG, Swoop, and Honk, respectively. Honorable mention goes to Mandalorian Wars, which several people pointed out I erroneously forgot in the Comments (I weep with shame, since it's one of my absolute favorite mods).

Anyhow, this week's poll asks the extremely timely yet also disturbingly on-topic question "What do you think of the JO tools?" Comments are always welcome.

That's the latest news at Jedi Legacy, whose members brought you the original Spork. We might be getting Spork after all.

Btw, for the longest time that mod was all I played for JK, so this news is a-okay with me. :)

This isnt really a mod like alredy mentioned, but its my favourite little change to the JK1 game. It was a mod which turned your lightsabre into this helix (a ribbon twisted around for those who don't know) which rotated. Same colours as the normal sabre, but instead of being a straight sabre, it was a rotating helix. It was awesome looking.

Archived