Home

JK2 and Ep2

Father Ruckus

so, how many people think we'll see a rapid influx of new players after Ep2? Actually, i think Raven should try to capitalize on this. in an upcoming patch, add a Ep2 related map, New Light saber Hilts(ObiWan, Dooku, Anakin, Mace along with original trilogy sabers) and other content. Its gonna happen, some trendy little CSers are gonna go see Ep2, think damn Light Sabers are leet, and either warez or buy the game and try it out.

yes they definately could get ALOT more sales if they would just add double lightsabers, dual lightsabers, some new models and some new maps, with the skilled people they have at raven it shouldnt be hard at all to do this and if they were smart they would add stuff like this in patches to boost sales up.....

It would be cool if they realesed an expansion pak of EP2.

But I don't think they'd make a whole another game with a different engine and such. If you played the EP1 game, you'll remember that it sucked. A lot.

Although it seems as JK2 got some of it's features from that game, like the retractable saber that turned off under water and the arced force push.

I also would like to choose from different saber hilts in MP, because they would add more variety in conjuction with different blade colours already present. Raven could either put Desann's, Luke's & Reborns lightsaber hilts from SP up there with default "Kyle" saber and come up two addtional ones OR give us Kyle's, Luke's, Vader's, Anakin's, Obi-Wan's(AOTC) and Count Dooku's(I bet this would be most popular of them all, because of its unique design) saber hilts.

I don't even leave out the possibility that ravenites could make couple AOTC related skins to really draw attention from other games to JK2, but if they still considered making proper Vader skin, it would beat everything else. :vadar:

Originally posted by TrUeFoRcE

either raven or someone else better make an anakin skywalker model from episode 2, and a darth maul model....i think those 2 will be the most popular..maul being the most popular from ep1 and anakin will probably be after ep2....

im gonna say yoda cuz he is suppost to OWNNNNNNN dooku.

Archived