Home

Creating an Ep. 1 lvl.....

DaWg-AsSaSsIn

If I'm not mistaking, that map has already been made. The guy was just waiting for the SDK to compile it. There some really nice screens of it a while ago. It's like that carbonfreeze map. The guy got it compiled by Raven.

Anyways, sorry to tell you it's already in the making, if not finished already.

The Theed Generator Complex is a JK2 map I am planning to create, as I learn to map for JK2. Working for high map detail, correct proportion and poly efficient.

Also planning to create several other maps from Ep. 1-2 and Ep. 7-9.

7-9 maps? yeah im a SW idiot. But are those stories available? in novel form i assume?

if so where? that'd be some interesting references id bet. itd be interesting if the ended up making those 3 films, seeing how close the map was to what the 1uc4s kr3w did. same deal w/ ep 3 stuff, but more immediate gratification.

-Tems

my girlfriend just saw eps 1, 4, 5, and 6 this week. shed never seen em before. sadly SW took hold of her before i could introduce her to the wonders of William Shatners delightful portrayal of James T. Kirk.

anyway, we were having the discussion of 7-9 today. it would seem to me on one hand it would be to lucas' benfit to not have the storied out there for theft reason, but on the other hand that hes pretty powerful and it would probably be BETTER to have them out so people dont try to write contradicting stuff. i dunno.

yeah so im making sensless posts again. its late and my eyes stopped focusing so i cant map. :)

-Tems

Archived