Home

laying down cheaters ...

OPP

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, from a certain point of veiw. If it was posted publicly Raven would be forced to fix the problem, because of mass use. Instead of just ignoring it. However, I wont post it because I bet Raven will fix it.

I think it should be a legit key bind in the game.

It's a great addition - I mean we get fiend death as a bug - just like skiing in Tribes 1.

It should be a real command - +fiend_death or something.

It's very difficult to kill anyone while laying down, and it's very easy to kill the person with a forward strike.

I think it adds to the complex mixture of the game that already exists - I mean you could easily fiend death in real life. :)

It doesn't lag me at all.

Okay, here it is folks:

bind key "color1 1; wait; color1 2; wait; color1 1"

key = whatever key want.

I'm not sharing a cheat or bug, I'm just making it equally useable.

:)

Originally posted by NewBJedi

It's a great addition - I mean we get fiend death as a bug - just like skiing in Tribes 1.

It's very difficult to kill anyone while laying down, and it's very easy to kill the person with a forward strike.

I think it adds to the complex mixture of the game that already exists - I mean you could easily fiend death in real life. :)

Okay, here it is folks:

key = whatever key want.

Interesting. This is different than the one that D'akt posted (which I got to see before he edited it). I haven't tried either of them yet. Until this is a supported thing by Raven, I'll refrain from using it on public servers.

Originally posted by NewBJedi

Okay, here it is folks:

key = whatever key want.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Peace,

Bronze

Ok I did the above binding and just tried it out with a server I created with just me....What are you supposed to see? The light saber flashes and my character's animation stays still if I'm moving but it doesn't lie down. I don't get it. Or is it just the other people that play see you as a corpse but you don't? If so do you just hold down the key and you appear as a corpse? If you let go the key do you stand back up?

Thanks for the commands but you still didn't answer my question.

IE What do YOU see? Cause I just tried it and all I see is my model changing from the blue to red reborn and vice versa. There is also a hesitation in the animation while moving but that's it. The character doesn't lie down.

IE What do YOU see? Cause I just tried it and all I see is my model changing from the blue to red reborn and vice versa. There is also a hesitation in the animation while moving but that's it. The character doesn't lie down.
Same here, it just flicks between red and blue reborn. :/

Originally posted by D'akt Sangwar

bind 2 models to two keys

eg:

bind o model reborn/red

bind p model reborn/blue

then press at same time, or one jjust infront of other

its a bit tricky at first

but it gets easier, i find it alot easier to do while moving, then u can slide along :D

how's that gonna get my dude lying down?

:confused:

I'm begining to think we've been had....Never seen anybody do this in a game and when I tried both options posted I don't see anything beyond the change in colors. Don't get me wrong...If this is for real and you are just trying to be helpful then I appreciate it but I haven't heard an answer to a VERY simple question I have had....IE how is this move supposed to look to the one doing it. Please describe and post a screenshot if you can. Also if it is supposed to look like your lying down then what am I doing wrong because neither of those commands make me lie down. This would have been a great pratical joke to play on my friend but it looks like I won't be able to.

Thank God, finally a situation worth whining about. This is an actual annoyance/cheat, not someone complaning about how there are three stances and they don't know how to take advantage of the slowness of the strong style.

Thank you

Thank you

personally if the laying down thing stays in i think that bodies shoudl be able to be gibed with a saber, and most kills with a saber should end up where the body has been sliced in 2 or is missing and arm leg or head, it woudl make it much more identifiable. i understand however that jk2 developers wanted to keep down the rating of maturity, but realisticly parts woudl be lopped off like no tommorow.

-Keto

... Play Rune

also .. if you hold the mouse over a dead body, you will notice no name appears ... but if you do the same thing with someone having a lie down, then they will be named.

I have seen this done a lot, and I know how to do it - but I have never seen it used to score cheap kills, and I have never used it for that myself.

Someone recorded a demo of a tower we built, about six or seven of us all lying down, spinning around, funny as hell.

Originally posted by keto

personally if the laying down thing stays in i think that bodies shoudl be able to be gibed with a saber, and most kills with a saber should end up where the body has been sliced in 2 or is missing and arm leg or head, it woudl make it much more identifiable. i understand however that jk2 developers wanted to keep down the rating of maturity, but realisticly parts woudl be lopped off like no tommorow.

It's easy to kill a person lying down... just forward lunge.

Anyone who is annoyed by the stoopid hands models and color shifters can easily tell their computer to "force models" just like in Q3A and the other player's model will be just like yers. As far the laying down goes, there are other positions that can be assumed, just have fun with the thing then dfa/ds the beyatch.

Archived