Home

laying down cheaters ...

OPP

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok. Where do u people get info on how to do stuff like this? CAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA! i wouldn't use it to cheat, i grew out of that long ago. Is there a website that tells u all this stuff? like how to bind keys to become different skins, ect. I wanna know! I fell like im left out or something.

Originally posted by D'akt Sangwar

i have a demo of it

but ill still join a server with u

i cant now cos i have to go to school soon

ps: how do i turn my demo file into an mpeg?

dunno...

but most ppl here has the game, so they can just put it in the demos folder and it should work....

Originally posted by [D12]SirBanshee

If it lags you at all just do this. Whatever you download at, be it like 5kpbs put your /rate 4500 when you try to do it. Should help with the connection interrupted stuff.

please spell it out for me dude.. i dont get it :(

Yes, it does require some lag to work. Sometimes you have to do it several, or even quite a few, times before you lie down.

FYI, the combo I use is: "color1 0; wait; wait; color1 1; wait; wait; color1 0;"

The color numbers don't matter as long as they are different (so that a change takes place).

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

A cheat? Not if everyone can do it.

A somewhat-cheap trick, depending on the circumstances? Maybe.

On the other hand, it's a new tactic to use in games. Imagine you're playing CTF in Warring Factions, you run around a corner on the upper catwalk, and see someone lying down. You might run by, thinking they're dead, then they can surprise you from behind. And just think: You can do the same thing to them!

And it's often quite funny. So it's not really that big a deal folks.

Archived