Home

Hi Jedi's!

Jay Ors

Jedi Master Jay here! lol ;)

Well, I've been a massive fan of Dark Forces and Star Wars in general, I can't wait until Episode II is released, the battles scenes look spectacular!

I bought Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast a week back via Amazon.com. Their service was great, it was delivered to me in two days! I haven't got Jedi Knight I though, I didn't realise it was out at the time of release - I'll probably try it out after I successfully complete Jedi Knight II.

I was attracted to this marvellous game like a magnet when it appeared in this month's copy of PCZONE. The graphics look spectacular, I can't wait to play it! It's an early birthday present for me, but I can't play it just yet! :( I have Windows 2000, and because it's based on NT, it doesn't support JKII. But I'm downgrading to Windows 98 any day now, so I can't wait to get my hands on this mouthwatering title.

jan.gif And you may be thinking, am I related to Jan Ors, lol - she's the best character by far in Dark Forces and JKII, a true legend!

So no doubt I'll be having a great time on these forums, I hope I enjoy chatting to you all!

Cheers,

Jay Ors :D

It's OpenGL that's a problem. When I load JKII, the Quake III Arena-style blue loading screen appears, and then after the monitor flickers somewhat, it comes up flashing in red - something like 'Cannot open OpenGL subsystem' or words to that effect. Do I download OpenGL for Windows 2000?

hiya welcome to the fourms.... hear *forks over lightsaber(re) candy bar gift TM* enjoy.

/rant

I am so pissed at all the people saying"win2k is CRAP! wont run anything!"

this is right on the button :

Go to windowsupdate.microsoft.com to make sure all your service packs and things are up to date.

I dont care how long it takes, get it ALL!

it will be like a whole new OS after the restart....

btw that pre1998 bull is just that. bull. i can and do run dark forces(yes the old one) with full vid, full sound, and everthing else you want.... on a P4 1.4Ghz w/512 ram and GF2...

/rant mode off

if you are gonna get jki(1) you have to get atleast one mod... SBX3.1 .

http://www.newcollective.org/sbx site seems to be down right now, but is also at massassi.net

patch commander is also a must.

welcome to the fourms again and ignore the morons and the idiots and the a@@****'s and the di*****'s...... and if i keep going i will be here all night...:D

Archived