Home

Optimal Keyboard Mapping

jcmissionary

I don't think there's any one mapping that is ideal or optimal. It really depends on your play style and what you prefer. Whatever commands you use the most should be within easy reach of your fingers without having to reposition from the movement keys. Once you get a layout that works for you, it's just a matter of practice.

I've said it before, and I'm sure I'll say it many more times ;) The best solution (in my mind) for a game with lots of commands is to use Game Commander. That way you can map as many keys as you want to voice commands and it doesn't matter where they are on the keyboard. And no, I don't work for MindMaker :D

Carl, I'm glad that you replied to this thread... I forgot all about down loading VC!!! But I'm on my way after I get done going through the post here!!!

That sounds like one heck of a great way to run alot of the commands that this game makes your fingers leave the mouse or the movment area of the key board just to change something that needs to be changed right away or your dead...

~Nomad~

Nomad's Place II

:duel:

Archived