Home

Dumb Question

WickedSoN

Can you reflect blaster fire back to your enemy in this game? I just started playing single player and haven't got the saber yet. Also, does your skill with the saber improve throughout the game? do you get any special skills? the manual sucks as far as telling you what to expect from the saber.

any info would be appreciated.

thanks.

-wicked

Yup you can reflect blaster fire.. sometimes it even goes back to the guy who shot at you. :) You'll get better at this as you progress through the game. The only saber skills you get are saber throw and the different saber stances, if you consider those skills. Your saber throw will get better & you'll learn more stances as the game goes by too. Have fun! For me the whole game really opened up when I got my saber.

Welcome WickedSoN. I'll agree entirely with NefrYdo. He said it all basically. As you progress through the game your lightsaber offense/defnese increases along with your force powers. THere are three stances that offer many different moves. The game truly shines as NerfYoda said when you first get the lightsaber. Good luck with the game ^_^.

Archived