Home

Welcome!!!

Wraith 5

Hello everyone!!!

The frist thing i would like to do is thank chris for this new place for use to play!!! Thank you Chris!!!!!!!

Next for anyone who doesn't know we are starting an online star wars rpg group.

What is an RPG you ask...

Well RPG or Roll Player Game lets you take control of a chratacer that you make up in a univivers that the game master make up for you. The game master (gm) makes up differnet missions in this univers that you than take your players though.

The univers we are playing in is the star wars univers!!! We are starting in the era of the old republic during ep1 and the time up to the fall of the old republic.

As we play more we will move on to different era's and may even get back to the old republic.

Please fell free to ask a question (or 2 or 3 or 20), make a pc, and join in a game.

So again i would like to thank chris for the new home and welcome everyone to join in the fun!!!

one more thing...

All of the same rules apply in here that apply in off-topic!!! So don't think you can brack rule becuase you arn't in the off-topic area.

I would also like to make one request to.

This board was made for star wars rpg, I don't care if you talk about a different rpg (just try to make it fit with what we are doing) but i don't want to see threads that have nothing to do with rpging.

Thank you.

• 10 months later...

Archived