Home

GET YOUR OwN Dedicated JK2 Server!

bluebloodedsith

Hey all, Go here to get a dedicated server for great prices!

Click here to Get a Dedicated game server On a 0c-48 backbone. Your pings will be liek 35!!

I have one for CS,come check it out if u play CS IP = 128.241.20.67. They just started taking orders for jk2 servers. Here is a IP of a test server they set up for u to see how great there servers are. IP=129.250.246.200 .The test server is located in Texas. so if you are on the east or west ans testing ur ping from this server, ur pings will be liek 70 - 100, But if u order a server, they can provide u with a server at 3 different data Centers wich are located as follows...San Jose Cali for the west coast, Dallas, Texas for the mid- USA, and Atlanta Georgia for the east coast so ur pings will always be low like 35 no matter where u LIVE!.Best of all, they do not charge a setup fee to get ur server started. Great customer service and Prices are very reasonable compared to other places like here->

GRiffinRun dedicated game servers

So just go check em out. I am a paying customer. Took me awhile to find a great place to rent a server. So i am tryin to pas some info. If u end up getting a server, they have some great features on there website. U get complete FTP access if u wanna control it through FTP. So u control it as if it were right in front of u. And at there web page, u can also control ur server and lots of other features if u dont wanna use ftp.If u dont understand anything, they have 24/7 customer support. U can contact there tech support through email, at the websight, on AOLIM, or ICQ. SO someone will always be there to help if u need help or are haveing problems with ur server .If ur server ever crashes, they have programs on there server that automatically restarts it's self. U can get stats and web hosting for about 10 more bucks a month.

SO get get one now, u wont be sry

Click here to Get a Dedicated game server On a 0c-48 backbone. Your pings will be liek 35!!

Most other places do not even support Jk2 yet. The prices are reasonable i think. A T1 line would cost atleast 200-300 a month, but then, u have to have the machine that can hold and support all the players without any lagg. A good server cost atleast 2000 bucks. SO for someone that cant afoord to build one, this is a great service i think. Like i said before though, i am a paying customer. Not a employee or none of that crap. I am just tryin to share info with other people. Took me about a month to filter through all the compnay. I checked out alot of others. But mosy charge a setup fee when u order it,charge for Bandwith that u use per month, charge if u want stats, anti cheat, ect.... And it adds up well over what u would pay at this place. But liek i said before, dont take my word for ot. Go shop around if u are lookin to get a server. And come back to artofwar and ull see what i mean. GL all.

And i left out last time on accident, they have 24/7 phone tech support also, if u cant contact them through aolim, icq, email, or the website.

hehe

O, and BTW, raze, why is this pathetic?? Just tryin to help out fellow gamers.

Nothing against you personally, bluebloodedsith, but your post looks alot like a SPAM style advertisement for these folks. I'm sure they do good work and all & no one is forcing me to read your post, but SPAM just bugs me. Especially SPAM in forums heheh :) That is why your post appears pathetic.

Archived