Home

Cool Jkii Mod Ideas

Doctor Mario

hi i dont know how to make a mod or anything but these are a few of my mod ideas..

Medevil Mod- This would be so cool with swords instead of lightsabers you could have a duel mode and how about a Capture The Grail mod where one army trys to capture the holy grail from england lol just an idea mabye someone else has some more cool ideas about it but i think the idea of fighting with swords with the jk2 engine is a great one...

DragonBall Z mod - i know some of you may not like DBZ but i think jk2 would be perfect for it instead of light sabers you would punch/kick and instead of guns you would have the special moves that each character has on the show..

and finally

A SWT mod- A star wars trilogy mod im sure more people then just me have had this idea a single player mod which puts you in the shows of luke skywalker or Han Solo (if you like guns or sabers :D ) and maybe you could be the dark side too like maybe a Stormtroopers story or Darth Vader possibly..

these are just some of my ideas if you dont like them it dosnt matter because i do hehe...

Archived