Home

Saber holocrons

Zola

OK, so I now know that the green holocrons that I've seen in online games are for saber abilities...throw, attack, defend.

I want to have them included in my game against bots. I start up a multiplayer game, add some bots, load up Nar Shaddaa and off I go. But there are no green saber holocrons anywhere....unless there is a spot on the map I haven't found yet. I have found all the Light and Dark holocrons.

Anyone know how to get these saber holocrons to appear in my game?

Thanks!

Is it possible they weren't included in that map? For instance, the Ysalamiri appears on the ffa_yavin map, even when you aren't playing in CTY mode, but it does not appear in ffa_bespin. The DEMP gun appears on the Death Star, but not on ffa_bespin or ffa_yavin.

It may be just a map-maker's choice; I haven't looked.

~JediMouse~

Well, I don't think it can be a matter of design anymore. I have seen saber holocrons on Bespin Exhaust Shafts online...I just played the map against bots and had every holocron on the map, no green saber ones to be found though.

It must be something you can put in a config file or something...

• 2 weeks later...

*bumpage*

Still looking for ways to specifically enable the green saber holocrons...I know this can be done as I've seen it on servers. Unless you can only do this on dedicated servers.

Thanks! I never tried that. Not a big fan of the other weapons but oh well. I guess that means there's no way to have the medium and heavy stances in a saber-only holocron game. That's too bad.

Archived