Home

would anyone like to see.....

TrUeFoRcE

i was wondering would anyone like to see a pretty small mod, that added:

1.special lightsabers: (count dooku's saber, light staff, dual light sabers etc..) also saber throw is a seperate force power and a sabers secondary fire will either have a kick or a few more swings

2. more force powers: (some light side offensive ones like absorb and shoot back...etc.. (no fireballs or anything of that sort...afterall they are lightside :)), reduce the draining power of drain, and a few more dark side powers with some modifications to existing force powers)

3. new models and skins (darth vader, jango fett, darth maul etc...)

4.and maybe make it harder to push and grip people off edges, also possibly have some creatures that can be spawned into maps and people work together to defeat them ( rancor, stone jedi, Ysalamiri that runs around biting people and if bitten cant use force for a small amount of time, kell dragons etc..)

maybe some new maps and weapons (rail gun etc...)

the whole idea is basically fixing everything everyone complains about (so that the complaints stop on these forums :) ) and adding the stuff everyone wants or wanted in the game without putting a story behind the mod, sort of like an expansion to the game,thats pretty much it, i dont want this to be a big mod, just something that can be released in a few months or so to make the game more enjoyable....if enough people like this idea ill get a mod team together and start on it soon.

i dont mean that lightside will have like a fireball or something....i meant for something like if they shootlightning at you you can absorb it and deflect it back at them etc...stuff like that....not for them to have powers like grip etc....also i would think that drain would be a lightside power...i mean it doesnt really hurt the other player just drains his force, sounds like something a lighside jedi would use.....

is there any ideas that i didnt mention that you guys would like to see in this mod? (certain force powers, maps, weapons etc....?!?!) basically anything that you think would make the game fun and/or help balance it out a bit more....

pud1 - I always wanted to be able to force pickup and throw objects into glass or at opponent. (like ESB)

i was planning on having that as maybe another neutral power, either being able to puck up rocks and other objects and throw them, or even pick up people and use them as a shied or throw them (sorta like choke in sp but with more than just player models) also if u notice when u try to push a reborn or shadowtrooper etc... they usually block the force i was thinking of having that block force move as a boud key or another force power to stop some of the pushing off edges.....

Archived