Home

Lady Sith/Update

CheshireKat

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG what a BEAUTIFUL model!!!

I must issue mad props. This is another model I cant wait to play.

My favorite is the red one. Not because it is "Maulish" but because the image is more striking. Upon opening the link my eyes were instantly drawn to the red model. The default would be my favorite post analysis. But I dont like the metalic thing (mask?) on her face. But the blue one looks the most exotic.

Again, I would LOVE to see you do a Slave Leia. With multiple skins like this one...

RRrrrooOOOooWWwww.....

the red lady looks like spider-girl...

mmm

i like her... the neutral one's cool too

but i think.. uhm the light one would look better with blue skin and black tatoos...

hm but she might look a bit meaner if you do that...

dunno...

maybe you can give it a try.. recolor the face and post both faces for me?

of course you dont have to... was just an idea

Originally posted by BacMeth

uhm the light one would look better with blue skin and black tatoos...hm but she might look a bit meaner if you do that

maybe light blue skin with slightly darker blue tats ... keep it subtle. my 2 cents.

Calm Down!!!

The only real problem right now is I'm argueing with myself about sounds...

The Skins need a bit of tweaking, and I'm waiting on Arcos Skin, but she's almost here.

Spacemonkey and I have been whiped out, and took last night off, but it looks like the end of this weekend or early next week.

She only needs a bit of tweaking, but she's looking pretty good ingame now. so just a bit longer.

Originally posted by CheshireKat

Spacemonkey and I have been whiped out, and took last night off, but it looks like the end of this weekend or early next week.

We're going mad! Literally! Look at the times I been posting man! (GMT+1) And Dark_One too, same time zone!

*Waves hand* Sounds and extra skins can be released later... It is imperetive.

great job guys, props from the [JOR] Clan (Jedis of the Old Republic), you've done a great job so far, the team thing is working out just fine, maybe a good male Sith (Darth Maul) can be next on your list or something :D

I'm so lucky I don't come here much or I would be like Leagle over there ;)

Archived