Lady Sith/Update

CheshireKat

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by striderx2048

when its done its done

i doubt they are holding it to hype it

That promotes complacency, lazyness and procrastination.

I know they are not holding for hype fool.

I find it irritating that you said that, especially when my other posts so clearly state I am keen to hear more on the development status of the model. Such uninformed posts, especially when the information stares you in the face shows lazyness.

Thanks for the update, now get back to work!;)

Originally posted by striderx2048

dont beg or complain

they will just get mad and take it all away

when its done its done

i doubt they are holding it to hype it

Well, it would be immature to refuse to release a model just because people are begging for it. If we didnt want to let people know the model is being worked, there wouldnt be a topic on the model. Beggers dont hurt us in anyway, it just shows that some people are very keen to get hold of the model, so in a way its a compliement.

she is very cool ingame (i have been checking her out) Anyway jus a question... what is a Zabrak? i made up my character and used no reference or anything... just had in mind jabbas dancers as a lose inspiration.

ArCo:deathstar

Originally posted by Arco

what is a Zabrak?...had in mind jabbas dancers

A Zabrack is a type of creature, like a human, or a cat.

Maul is one, as is Lady Brena, (with that ting on the n).

Jabba's dancer looked cool, but had that punk hairdo -how could Fett even look at someone with hair like that???

Getting late in England... Any sign of a release? (Well, getting early here actually, 1:41 am.)

Originally posted by spacermonkey

Well, it would be immature to refuse to release a model just because people are begging for it. If we didnt want to let people know the model is being worked, there wouldnt be a topic on the model. Beggers dont hurt us in anyway, it just shows that some people are very keen to get hold of the model, so in a way its a compliement.

that a refreshing attitude.

a vast difference from the guys doing Fett

When it is released, someone, because it can be murder getting these forums to work on my temporary connection.

As you all well know, JK2.net takes about a week to update, except on topics of choice. (Took 1 week to post Sithlords vader saber + desann stuff, even tho they updated smartly about the very same model in that time!)

So please, someone mail it to me at Leagle_eagle@lycos.com when it is released. Even if I post after this. I don't mind duplicate copies, so please don't hesitate!:(

leagle: I don't understand? It isn't even meant to be a maul type person... I tried to skin her to make her look like a different alien.... the skin ain't no body dye... it is actually just meant to be spots. Just that she has horns... oh well. Zabracks my arse... sounds dumb to me. where do they get the names from for these SW aliens?

ArCo:deathstar

Well it's better than "Ewok", and "Wookie".

Much better than "Caamasi", boy was that a crap name.;) Or how about "Hutt". "Bothan" as well. I swear I thought Mon Mothma (!!!!) was talking in a very old fashioned form of english until I git a bit older!

But please, mail me the model asayougetit! Even w/out high server loads it is difficuly getting on these forums for me.

Originally posted by CheshireKat

I sent her out last night, but I haven't seen her anywhere yet...

Anyways, just keep your eyes peeled, cuz she is somewhere.

Chances are, I won't see her for a week at thisa rate. (literally.)

And then theres the fact that JK2net's file library is so buggered I cannot d/l most of their files.

Originally posted by Sintax

So Leagle just relax abit a day or too doesn't really matter that much.

I know that, but they are slow, like the rest of the sites. (At least they don't have chronic server problems.)

A day does matter, especially since I have been waiting 1 week. The honeymoon's over, I have A1's on friday. These decide my future mate, so I can't relax. I can't revise and I was sooo ill this whole year.

This is the 5th year straight I've lived off adrenaline and it won't work this time. It is, however, the 1st time that if I muck up it'll cement my future. Not that I have one, I've been thinking of joining the Army for a couple of years while I think my life through, but Uni comes 1st and if that fails, I might as weel make a career out of it.

I don't want to spend the rest of my life dodging bullets and shaking from adrenaline. (I don't mean that about the Army, symbolically.)

Originally posted by CheshireKat

OK Leagle I just sent it to you, so you are hearby resposible for Mailing it to anyone else that asks for it before it's release on Polycount or JK2...

hehe.

Its all I can do not to scream... but it's 1:50 and that would wake people up...

*whoops*, noticed all the windows up here are open! hehehe...

Thank you fortheeffortchesh.. no toolate!%"$£

*Insane gibbering*

Is Lady Brena a canon character, or mad up? Personally, I think the whole Zebrak = Sith thing is over done. It'd be like making every sith look like Vader. ;) I do, however, like the skin. It's great. Top notch... However, if I were to be picky, I'd reshape the head a little, make it slightly narrower, more attractive to the eye.

-Darth Caedes-

Archived