Home

Online rules

Wraith 5

Alright everyone this is what i think we should do. Feed back is wanted.

First of a few rules on rpging.

an rpg game is a turn based game, each player does something then the gm tells them if they succeded and what happened. Then the gm takes a turn for any non players (the bad guys) then the players go again.

normaly each player goes at a different time (ex kvan: attack droid, wraith: droid dies, thrawn: attack tank, wraith: tank is hit but alive.)

We are going to do it a little different. I would like to have each player say what they are going to do at the sametime, then the gm will tell them what happens, take a turn for the non players and then the players all take another turn.

I only want people to post what their pc is going to do. You can still discuse what you want to do with your team mates, but i think that would best be done one of three way.

1. if everyone is online, you can do it in the chat room, this will most likly be the best way if everyone is here, and will make a faster game.

2. If not everyone is here, use pm, this will keep chat off the fourms, and then other people not playing woun't get confussed with what is going on.

3. we could make a thread for the dission, i don't think mod's will like that as much, but we could also get them to delete them after we are done with them (now that i think of it i would like to ask chris about this frist)

ok that is how i would like to play the game online, please tell me what you think, like/dislike

Guest Gamma732

Definately the chatroom. It would keep the confusion to a minimum and it'd be real time, we would all be on the same thing at the same time.

Guest Tie Guy

Only one person can be one at a time, and see what the other people are doing. a chat room would be the best, if not only option.

I don't know much about AIM but if I remember correctly can't you hook up ICQ to be a Chat of sorts with more then one person? I believe you can :)

Guest Gamma732

Heres my idea:

Have the game live in a chat, to avoid confusion, time wasting, etc. After the game, post excerpts so we all have reference to whats happening. Also, all general news, and stuff like this thread would go on the boards too.

Archived