Home

Whats your preferred Lightsabre speed in Single Player?

Hachiman

Whats your preferred Lightsabre speed in Single Player and if you don't mind a little explanataion of why?

I am on Dasaans ship now and have pretty much came all the way on the fast setting which i think is yellow'so i'm a bit reluctant to change without good reason.

Thanx

lol i love the different lightsaber styles but if uve gone all the way to Desanns ship on one style your definitely missing out, if u were on yellow thats normal style, thats pretty good for taking out light reborn and a few stormies

I prefer strong style when youre in duels because one hit with that and chances are there dead, also in storng style u get to do theforward jump downward hack move which knocks them down even if they block,

your definitely gonna have to start experimenting with the different styles as there very useful and really effective if used right

HINT: strong style and force speed is a sure winner :D

:lsduel:

I use fast for non force users, and fast and medium for reborn.

Fast is great for duels due to all the twirls, etc. you can do to get around their defenses. I don't like the red stance because it is no fun to use. (Too awkward.)

I use strong stance probably 85% of the time, and I use my saber 95% of the time. The only time that I don't use my Light saber is on the "Walkers" due to the fact that they step on me every time ;)

But the ablility to change the styles as the situation calls for it is somthing that is very important to pay attention to through out the game...

I'm on my second run through the game now, and I still prefer my saber over all other weapons!!!

~Nomad~

Nomad's Place II ( JK2 pages are up now )

:duel:

Archived