Home

You can be hurt during a duel by a spectator

leelink

Apparently there is a bug that lets you hurt another player during a duel. if you are watching the duel and you throw your saber you can take health off of one of the dueling players. If someone see another person exploiting this please kick the butts!

very slightly related, cos its to do with the oddness of saber throws but...

...has anyone else noticed, that if an enemy is on very low health, and u saber throw at him, and tis the handle rather than the blade that hits them, they suicide?

"Darth-SpanRah died" is the message....

odd, but could the duel hurting bug also be when they are hit by the handle

This bug needs to be explained in more detail. Please send it to Ravensoft so that they can fix it, but please do not tell them what you started this thread with.

You cannot just throw a saber while in spectator mode, that is quite stupid to even think that you could. Obviously there is some other combination of tricks you have to do.

Makes sense. I was pretty sure in actual duels spectators had absolutely no abilities except to float around. But I could see there being a bug in FFA's causing players locked into duels could somehow be hurt by something like a saber throw. I believe I will experiment with it to see for myself.

Well.. this is true..

ALSO if you are dueling some1, U can hurt the "non-duelers" by throwing your saber at them..

U use this alot when some nOOb comes swinging at me when I duel some1..

To scare ´em off..

´tis really funny, as they accuse me of cheating, claiming that I have God mode on and they cannot hurt me but me them..

(they CAN hurt me with saber trow thou..)

But.. I dont think it does full damage thou..

can some1 verify this?? it seems to do very little damage..

Originally posted by seanconnery

It's not in SPECTATOR mode...

the d00d means when he's WATCHING people duel, in a FFA game, he can throw his saber and actually CAUSE DAMAGE to the duelers.

yeah but if you are watching something you ARE a spectator arent you? :rolleyes:

yeah but if you are watching something you ARE a spectator arent you?

You gotta be careful how you use the word "spectator". In a duel type game spectators are bodiless entities that can look and move freely in all directions without having any ability to affect the game for the duelers. In an FFA, when two players enter duel mode they are supposedly untouchable by players outside this duel. Players outside this kind of duel should not be referred to as spectators.

Archived