Home

SP Laser Bolt Speed is Stupid

Soba

I just tried the SP on Jedi Knight and Jedi Master levels and I couldn't make it past the 1st level. I don't know about you guys, but I couldn't hit a damn thing with that stupid blaster or rifle. I would like to know if there is some console command or mod that speeds up the laser bolts.... cuz the way they are now in the game.... I'd probably be better off throwing them at the troopers.

Any help please?

I'm going to have to agree with the first reply here, sorry.

It's quite possible to hit things with the blaster on hard/very hard.

If the stormtroopers keep running back and forth to avoid getting hit, which I guess is your problem, aim ahead of them. Lead your targets and KEEP MOVING all the time to avoid getting hit. With practice you'll be able to judge how far ahead you need to aim, and then you should be fine.

First of all they aren't laser bolts. They are packets of charged energy particles...Exactly the same thing that makes up the blade in a lightsaber. Therefore they travel a LOT slower than light. Is the speed accurate as far as the movies go? I don't know but it seems like it to me. And the gameplay is just fine to me. I was abl to hit targets just fine. And if accuracy is an issue, use the blaster, NOT the riffle....The riffle is pretty inaccurate, but has a higher rate of fire.

I agree it is pretty hard but I did it with minimal HPs left.. You just have to keep moving so they don't hit you.. also when they first come in, get some detonators ready and throw them to take a few right away so you don't have to shoot quite as many.

TG

Archived